Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe are the most Simplest and Common Cupcakes. Vanilla Cupcakes are wonderfully Sweet and Buttery, and will melt in your mouth. They are simple to make, and their flavor can be enhanced by adding an Icing, Buttercream Frosting or Fruit. For an Innovative Twist, you can add Frozen Fruit before putting it into the oven. This Vanilla Cupcake Recipe makes 20- 25 Cupcakes.
See Also: Homemade Cupcake
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Ingredients
- Flour … 2 Cups
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder … 2 tsp
- Butter … 1/2 Cup
- Sugar … 3/4 Cup
- Eggs … 2
- Milk … 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence … 1 tsp
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line muffin cups with papers.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Now beat in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking powder and salt.
- Next add in the flour, alternating with milk. Beat well.
- Lastly stir in the vanilla essence and fold.
- Divide the batter evenly among the pans and bake for 18 minutes.
- Let it cool in pans in before serving.
- Garnish with buttercream frosting or your choice of fruit.
[Total: 5 Average: 3.6/5]