Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Now you can skip the Store-Bought Cake Mix and Impress guests with a Vanilla-Flavored Cake Recipe that’s even easier than it looks. This Moist Vanilla Cake has a delicate texture and delectable crumb. Just eight ingredients and 1 hour are all you need to prepare this Delicious Vanilla Cake Recipe. See Also: Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
Vanilla Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Flour … 3 Cups
- Butter ( Unsalted ) … 2 Sticks
- Baking Powder … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Sugar … 1 1/2 Cups
- Eggs … 4
- Vanilla Essence … 1 tbsp
- Cream … 3/4 Cup
Vanilla Cake Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take two 9-inch-round cake pans. Line the bottoms with parchment paper, butter it and dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and the sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Next add in the vanilla essence.
- Mix 1/2 cup water with the cream in a bowl.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the cream mixture. Remember to begin and end with flour, until just smooth.
- Divide the batter in the prepared pans.
- Bake until the cakes are lightly golden on top for around 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to racks and let it cool. Run a knife around the edge of the pans and turn the cakes out onto the racks to cool completely.