Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Tandoori Chicken is loved by people around the world. Its easy to make, has very few ingredients and is simply delicious. The tandoori masala lends the spicy and tangy taste to the chicken. For enhnace aroma, you can also give smoke flavor with coal. The recipe below can serve 6 persons easily.
See Also: Chicken Seekh Kebab
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken ( Cut into 8 Pieces ) … 1 kg
- Tandoori Masala … 6 tbsps
- Yoghurt … 1 Cup
- Garlic Paste … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Oil … 1 Cup
- Chaat Masala … 1 tbsp
- Onion Rings … To Garnish
- Lemon Wedges … To Garnish
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Cooking Steps
- Prepare smooth marinade with yoghurt,garlic paste, tandoori masala, 2 tbsp cooking oil and salt to taste in a bowl.
- Make diagonal cuts in the chicken pieces and marinate with the above paste. Make sure you rub it well into the cuts so that pieces are well coated. Refrigerate for at-least 12 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your oven at 180C. Line a baking tray with foil and drizzle some oil. Place the chicken pieces on foil and again drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn sides and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Place the baked chicken in a plate and sprinkle Chaat Masala.
- Garnish with lime juice, lime wedges and onion rings.