Very delicious and mouth watering Tomato Bhujia or Tamatar ki Bhujia Recipe is just here for you. Let’s learn how to cook the sweet and sour Tamatar ki Bhujia at home in few easy steps.
See Also: Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
Tamatar ki Bhujia Recipe Ingredients
- Tomatoes … Half kg
- Turmeric Powder … Half tsp
- Chili Powder … 2 tsp
- Cooking Oil … Half Cup
- Garlic Paste … 1 tsp
- Chopped Onion … 1 Cup
- Salt … ¾ tsp
- Kalonji … Half tsp
- Sugar … 1 tsp
Tamatar ki Bhujia Recipe Cooking Steps
- Heat cooking oil and fry onion into it until transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, garlic paste, kalonji, salt, chili powder and turmeric powder; mix and cover the lid.
- Cook over low flame for few minutes until the water in tomatoes dries and they are thoroughly mashed.
- Lastly add chopped coriander and serve hot.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]