Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Classic Shrimp Fried Rice is prepared with Fresh Shrimp, Rice, Green Onions, Peas, Carrots, And Sesame Oil. It is light, fluffy and flavorful Fried Rice. For best results while cooking Shrimp Fried Rice, remember to use previously cooked Rice. Also Stir Fry the Rice on high heat to ensure rice is cooked to perfection. this Recipe serves 4 persons.See Also: Vegetable Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe Ingredients
- Rice … 4 Cups
- Shrimps ( Shelled And Deveined ) … 8 oz
- Eggs ( Beaten ) … 3
- Carrots … 1/4 Cup
- Peas … 1/4 Cup
- Spring Onions … 2
- Oil … 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce … 1 tbsp
- Salt … To taste
- Black Pepper … To taste
- Cornflour … 1/2 tsp
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe Cooking Steps
- Marinate the shrimp with salt, pepper and cornflour in a bowl. Leave it for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a wok on high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Swirl to coat pan.
- Now add the marinated shrimp and fry for 30 seconds on each side. Remove the shrimp from the pan.
- Pour the eggs in the pan, stirring to scramble them. When the eggs are almost cooked through, remove onto the same plate as the cooked shrimp.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to wok and swirl to coat. Toss in the green onions and stir fry for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the rice and mix well in the green onions.
- Drizzle the soya sauce all around the rice and toss.
- Add the peas, carrots, cooked eggs,cooked shrimp and sesame oil. Toss to mix the rice evenly with all of the ingredients.