Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Shami kebabs are a Delicious Snack loved by Kids and Adults. It is the Ideal Snack to be taken in lunch boxes or served at Parties. Moreover, it can be placed in mini buns to prepare mouthwatering Burgers. This Recipe serves 4 persons easily.See Also : Chicken Malai Kebabs
Shami Kebabs Recipe Ingredients
- Boneless Beef Cut Into Small Pieces … 1/2 kg
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Chana Daal ( Pre Soaked ) … 1 Cup
- Whole Red Chillies … 12
- Cloves … 8
- Cardamom … 1
- Whole Black Pepper … 15
- Cinnamon Stick … 1
- Cumin Seeds … 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies … 6
- Coriander Leaves ( Chopped ) … 1/2 Cup
- Egg … 1
- Onion ( Chopped ) … 1
- Ginger Paste … 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste … 1 tsp
Shami Kebabs Recipe Cooking Steps
- Take a large pot and put the meat, salt, whole red chilies, onion, black peppercorn, cloves, cardamom cumin seeds, cinnamon, ginger and 3-4 glasses of water and leave to cook on low flame.
- Meanwhile boil the chana daal separately until soft.
- Once the meat has softened and water has dried up completely add the daal. Mix well together. Remove from heat and let cool. Grind.
- Add the green chilies, egg, and fresh coriander leaves. Combine.
- Form into kebabs and fry. (deep or shallow as desired)
- Serve with raita or mint chutney and onion rings with paratha or chapati.