Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Seekh Kebab Recipe can be served as mouthwatering starters or as part of a Main Course. They can be prepared from Beef, Mutton or even Chicken Mince. However, the taste and flavor of Beef is the best and most preferred. They are served with Salad, Tamarind Chutney and Naan.See Also: Beef Kebabs
Seekh Kebab Recipe Ingredients
- Mince Meat … 1/2 kg
- Onion ( Chopped ) … 1
- Garlic Cloves ( Chopped ) … 4
- Ginger ( Chopped ) … 1 tbsp
- Egg … 1
- Gram Flour … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder … 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder … 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder … 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves … 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice … 1 tbsp
- Bamboo Skewers … 10
Seekh Kebab Recipe Cooking Steps
- Blend the onion, green chillies, garlic and ginger in a food processor until finely chopped.
- take a large bowl and combine the onion mixture with the mince meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Take handfuls of the mixture and wrap around each skewer in the shape of a sausage.
- Place on a barbecue grill heated to high heat. Turn over once while cooking till both sides are crisp and browned.
- Serve hot with slices of onion and lemon wedges.
[Total: 7 Average: 3.4/5]