Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Potato, Sausage And Cheese Frittata Recipe : These Frittatas use Eggs lightly seasoned with Paprika, Pepper and Mustard. They are then combined with Potatoes, Sausages, Onion and Cheese to give it a mouth watering taste. This popular finger licking combination is sure to be a hit with the whole family. The recipe serves 4 persons.See Also: Yummy Cheese Pizza Muffin Recipe
Potato, Sausage And Cheese Frittata Recipe Ingredients
- Potatoes ( Peeled And Thinly Sliced ) … 1/2 kg
- Onion ( Sliced ) … 1
- Sausages ( Cut Into Slices ) … 8
- Cheese … 1/2 Cup
- Eggs … 8
- Milk … 1/2 Cup
- Salt … To taste
- Black Pepper … To taste
Potato, Sausage And Cheese Frittata Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper.
- Layer the potatoes, onion and sausages in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Next pour the the egg mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes until potato is tender and top is golden brown.
- Serve with garlic bread or a healthy green salad.