Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
This delightful Potato Cheese Balls recipe is Creamy and rich in texture. Kids love Potatoes so they will love these Cheese Balls too. Pack few of them for school lunch boxes or even picnic parties.See Also: Fried Chicken Recipe
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe Ingredients
- Potatoes ( Boiled, Peeled and Mashed ) … 1/2 kg
- Cream Cheese ( Softened ) … 1/4 Cup
- Mayonnaise … 1/4 Cup
- Salt … To Taste
- Black Pepper ( Freshly Ground ) … To Taste
- Bread Crumbs … 1/2 Cup
- Eggs ( Beaten ) … 2
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe Cooking Steps
- Take a large bowl and combine the potatoes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and black pepper. Mix evenly.
- Keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Make round balls, dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer at medium heat. Fry the balls till golden for about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup.