Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
This Juicy and Delicious Peach Pudding recipe is great for parties and picnics. It makes 8 to 10 servings and can be served warm or cold with Vanilla Ice cream.See Also: Khoya Fudge Dessert
Yummy Peach Pudding Recipe Ingredients
- Peaches ( Peeled and Chopped ) … 1/2 kg
- Butter ( Softeend ) … 1/2 cup
- Sugar … 1 1/2 cup
- Flour … 1 1/2 cup
- Ginger ( Ground ) … 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder … 1 tsp
- Baking Soda … 1 tsp
- Cinammon Powder … 1 tsp
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg … 1/2 tsp
- Butter Milk … 1 cup
- Eggs … 3
- Ripe Peaches ( Sliced ) … 2
- Vanilla Icecream … To serve
Yummy Peach Pudding Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and ginger.
- Blend the chopped peaches in a food processor until smooth. Stir in the buttermilk.
- Beat butter and sugar at high speed until fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well.
- Add the peach mixture and beat again.
- Layer the sliced peaches in a greased baking dish.
- Fold the flour mixture into butter mixture. Pour batter over sliced peaches in pan.
- Place baking dish in another pan, half filled with boiling water.
- Bake at 350º for 50 minutes or until set. Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.
Peach Pudding Recipe is ready to server. Do let us know about this recipe in the below comments section.