Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 70 minutes
Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake Recipe: This absolutely Delicious and Super Moist Coffee Cake features a Peachy Base, delectable Frosting and a Shiny glaze. Serve it warm for an Extra-Special Treat. The Recipe below makes 12 servings easily.See Also: Chocolate Cream Ganache Cake
Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Sour Cream … 1 1/4 Cup
- Flour … 3 Cups
- Sugar … 1 Cup
- Eggs … 2
- Butter ( Softeend ) … 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence … 3 tsp
- Baking Powder … 1 tsp
- Baking Soda … 1 tsp
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Peach pie Filling … 1 Can
- Peach Slices … 1 Cup
Ingredients for topping
- Brown Sugar … 1 Cup
- Flour … 1 Cup
- Oats … 1/2 Cup
- Cinnamon … 1/4 tsp
- Butter ( Cubed ) … 1/2 Cup
Ingredients for glaze
- Confectioners Sugar … 1 Cup
- Milk … 2 tbsp
Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition. Also add in vanilla essence.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add it to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat until combined.
- Pour half the batter into a greased baking dish.
- Combine pie filling and peaches and spread over batter. Drop remaining batter over the filling.
- Now prepare topping by mixing the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a bowl. Add in butter. Sprinkle generously over the batter.
- Bake for 70 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Finally prepare glaze by combining the confectioners’ sugar and milk. Drizzle over coffee cake.