Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Pan Fried Fish Fillets Recipe: Frying is one of the Easiest and Most Popular ways to cook fish. Here the Fish is dipped in an Egg and Cornmeal Coating and Pan Fried to perfection. For this Recipe you can use mild-flavored Fish like Cod, Perch and Catfish. This Recipe serves 6 persons easily.See Also: Fish Curry Handi Masala
Pan Fried Fish Fillets Recipe Ingredients
- Fish Fillet … 1/2 kg
- Egg … 1
- Water … 1 tbsp
- Cornmeal … 1/2 Cup
- Oil … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper ( Freshly Ground ) … 1/8 tsp
Pan Fried Fish Fillets Recipe Cooking Steps
- Beat egg and water in a bowl until well mixed.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on another plate.
- Now dip both sides of fish pieces first into egg and then coat completely with flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the fish in it for 5 minutes.
- Turn sides after 5 minutes and let the fish cook for another 5 minutes until flaky and brown.
- Drain on paper towels and garnish with lemon wedges and fresh parsley leaves