Mocha Biscuits Recipe: Kids Love Chocolate Cookies and Mothers are Conscious about the thing that are Bakery items Fresh or not. So I am going to provide you a care free solution by Posting Mocha Biscuits Recipe. In this way you Mothers will be satisfied about the quality you are giving to your child. Let’s learn how to make the Best Mocha Biscuits at home.See Also: Chocolate Biscuits
Mocha Biscuits Recipe Ingredients
- Unsalted Butter … 180 gm
- Caster Sugar … ¾ Cup
- Hot Water … 1 tbsp
- Eggs … 3
- Black Whipped Chocolate … 250gm
- Nuts ( Crushed ) … 1 tbsp
- Coffee … 1 tsp
- Flour … 1 ½ Cup
Mocha Biscuits Recipe Cooking Steps
- Take 19cm deep cake mould and spread butter paper into it.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate over low flame.
- Add hot water, sugar, coffee, nuts, eggs and flour into the butter and chocolate mixture and whisk well.
- Shift the mocha biscuit mixture into the cake mould and bake for 35 minutes over 180 degrees.
- Take the biscuits out cut and bring to room temperature before serving.