Preparation time: 10 minutes
Mixed Fruit Daiquiri Recipe: This Blend of Strawberries, Watermelon, Peaches and Mangoes is the ultimate thirst quencher in summers. It is not only refreshing but also highly Nutritious and Delicious. It makes 6 servings.See Also: Sunrise Smoothie
Mixed Fruit Daiquiri Recipe Ingredients
- Peaches ( Peeled And Cubed ) … 1/2 Cup
- Strawberries ( Halved ) … 1/2 Cup
- Mangoes ( Peeled and Cubed ) … 1/2 Cup
- Watermelon ( Peeled, Deseeded And Cubed ) … 1/2 Cup
- Lemonade Concentrate … 12 Cup
- Orange Juice … 1/4 Cup
- Sugar ( Powdered ) … 2 tbsp
- Ice Cubes … 2 Cups
- Fresh strawberries, peach, mango and watermelon, cut into chunks … For garnish
Mixed Fruit Daiquiri Recipe Cooking Steps
- Blend the strawberries, mangoes, peaches, watermelon, lemonade concentrate, orange juice and powdered sugar in a blender till smooth.
- Keep the blender running and slowly add the ice cubes through opening in lid until the mixture reaches its desired thickness.
- Serve in glasses. Garnish daiquiris with fruit pieces threaded on wooden skewers.