Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Maple Glazed Salmon Recipe is one of my Favorite Fish. This Recipe is prepared using Maple Syrup, which gives the Fish a very nice shine and glaze. The Green Onions and Almonds provide the Crunch to this Tasty Recipe.See Also: Fish Gravy
Maple Glazed Salmon Recipe Ingredients
- Salmon fish Fillets … 4
- Soya Sauce … 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup … 3 tbsp
- Ginger ( Grated ) … 1 tbsp
- Cornflour ( Dissolved In 1 Tbsp Water ) … 1 tsp
- Salt … To taste
- Green Onions ( Thinly Sliced ) … 1
- Almonds ( Toasted ) … For Garnish
Maple Glazed Salmon Recipe Cooking Steps
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the maple syrup, soya sauce, ginger, salt and cornflour solution. Mix till smooth.
- Place the fillets skin-side-down in a baking dish and pour the syrup mixture over the salmon.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes in a preheated oven at 450°F until the fish flakes easily. Do not forget to baste with the glaze halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle the green onions and almonds before serving. Enjoy the delicious maple glazed salmon with bread or rice.