Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
This different BBQ Chicken Breasts recipe is marinated in a mixture of cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, brown sugar and lime and lemon juice. It is then barbecued to perfection and served with a light salad or jacket potatoes.
Juicy BBQ Chicken Breasts Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken Breast Fillets ( Boneless ) … 6
- Cider Vinegar … 4 tbsp
- Mustard Paste … 3 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves ( Finely Chopped ) … 3
- Lemon Juice … 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice … 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar … 3 tbsp
- Olive Oil … 6 tbsp
- Salt … To taste
- Pepper … To taste
Juicy BBQ Chicken Breasts Recipe Cooking Steps
- In a large bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard paste, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the above prepared paste and leave covered for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the BBQ grill. Place chicken breasts and cook for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Serve hot.