Preparation time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking time: 05 minutes
Strawberry Ice Cream with real fruit chunks is definitely a great feast and the taste is doubled when you have made this by your own. Be ready for trying this homemade strawberry Ice Cream Recipe and give your loved ones a festive treat with this chunky dessert.See Also: Coffee Crunch Ice Cream
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- Strawberries ( Washed And Stems Removed ) … 1 ½ -2 Cups
- Heavy Cream ( Chilled ) … 1 ½ Cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk … 14 oz. Can
- Vanilla Bean Paste Or Pure Vanilla Extract … 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt … to taste
- Red Food Color … a Pinch
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Cooking Steps
- Puree half of the strawberries with condensed milk and then blend together vanilla extract, salt and food color.
- Add some strawberry chunks to the pureed strawberry ice cream mixture.
- Freeze into a freezer safe container for four hours.
- Mix chilled heavy cream into the frozen pureed mixture and again place into freezer.
- Let the homemade strawberry Ice Cream set in the freezer for 6to8 hours or until firm creamy.
- Scoop out and enjoy this yummy ice cream.