Gulab Jamun is the Traditional dessert through ages and is loved by almost all of us. What if we are not in a mood to visit the sweet shop but are longing to have delicious gulab jamun? Our dear chef Sheereen Anwar has given us the quick and delicious solution to our desire of eating this dessert. Learn in the following how easily Sheereen Anwar has taught us the gulab jamun recipe.
Tasty Gulab Jamun Recipe Ingredients
- Dry Milk Powder … 2 Cups
- Baking Powder … 2 Tsp
- Flour … 1 Tsp
- Clarified Butter … 2 Tsp
- Eggs … 2
- Clarified Butter … For Frying
- Sugar … 2 ½ Cup
- Water … 2 Cups
- Cardamoms … 7 to 8
- Food Color … 1 Pinch
Tasty Gulab Jamun Recipe Cooking Steps
- Knead the dough by mixing all the ingredients including eggs till it is smooth enough.
- Give the dough balls shape with the help of your palms.
- Heat the clarified butter and fry the jamun balls into it on low flame till golden brown.
- Take a separate pan and make syrup for jamun with sugar and water.
- When you find the syrup is done(the sugar is fully dissolve into water), add into it the cardamom seeds and food color and bring to boil.
- Put the gullab jamun direct to the sugar syrup and let them absorb its sweetness for about half an hour.
- Dish the gulab jamun out of the sugar syrup, garnish with nuts and serve hot.