Gobi Gosht is a delicious combination of mutton and cauliflower. It tastes great with hot parathey and chappatis. It requires a preparation time of 15 minutes and a total cooking time of 30 minutes. It can easily serve 6 – 8 persons.
Gobi Gosht Recipe Ingredients
- Mutton ( Boiled with Little Salt ) … ½ kg
- Onions, Thinly Sliced … 2
- Cinnamon Sticks … 2-3
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder … 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder … 2 tsp
- Turmeric … ½ tsp
- Ginger, Sliced … 2 inch Piece
- Green Chillies, Thinly Sliced … 5-6
- Cauliflower or Gobhi ( Cut in Florets ) … 1 kg
- Oil … 1/2 Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste … 2 tsp
- Chopped Corriander … 2 tbsp
Gobi Gosht Recipe Cooking Steps
Step 1: Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onions it it.
Step 2: Add the ginger garlic paste, meat, cinnamon sticks, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric and let mix well for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Fry the spices and meat well till aroma releases.
Step 4: Put 2 cups of water and cover and cook.
Step 5: Add the cauliflower and let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
Step 6: Finally sprinkle the ginger slices, green chillies and chopped coriander
Delicious Gobhi Gosht is ready to serve.
[Total: 3 Average: 2.7/5]