Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Gajrella Recipe: Carrots are a vitamin-Rich Root Vegetable. This nutritious vegetable provides many Health benefits too. Carrots can be enjoyed raw or cooked or in juices, smoothies, curries and desserts. This Recipe serves 6- 8 persons.See Also: Gajar Ki Kheer
Gajrella Recipe Ingredients
- Carrots ( Peeled And Grated ) … 1/2 kg
- Rice … 1/2 Cup
- Green Cardamom … 5- 6
- Sugar … 1/2 Cup
- Kewra Essence … Few Drops
- Milk … 1 Litre
- Dry Fruits Like Pista & Almond ( Coconut Grated ) … For Garnish
Gajrella Recipe Cooking Steps
- In a pot add milk and put on very low heat to boil.
- Add the cardamom seeds and rice.
- Cook it till milk starts to thicken and the rice becomes very soft.
- Then add the carrots and sugar and cook more till the water from the sugar dries up.
- If you want you can mash it lightly.
- Finally add the few drops of kewra essence and garnish with the chopped dry fruit.
- Serve chilled.