Preparation time: 45 minutes
Grilled Steaks are common, but I would like to introduce you with some variation by sharing the Fried Steak Recipe. Fried Steaks possess a taste that is a hell difference from the Grilled one. See which Ingredients you require and how you have to process the recipe.See Also: Montreal Steak
Fried Steak Recipe Ingredients
- Thin Sirloin Tip Steaks … 2 Pounds ( 4 Long )
- Cornstarch … ¾ Cup
- Egg … 1
- Buttermilk … 1 Cup
- All-Purpose Flour … 2 Cups
- Kosher Salt … 2 tsp ( Plus More To Taste )
- Paprika … 2 tsp
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper … 2 tsp
- Onion Powder … 1 ½ tsp
- Garlic Powder … 1 ½ tsp
- Baking Powder … 1 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper … ½ tsp
- Peanut Or Canola Oil … 2 quarts
Fried Steak Recipe Cooking Steps
- First of all pat dry each steak with some paper towel and then pound each steak with some rolling pin to ¼ or 1/8 thickness after packing into a plastic bag.
- Take 3 shallow dishes; Whisk together egg and 2/3 cup buttermilk in one shallow dish, place cornstarch in the other, Whisk together cayenne pepper, flour, salt, paprika, , garlic powder ,black pepper, onion powder, baking powder in a third shallow dish.
- Mix the remaining butter milk into the flour mixture and rub well.
- Coat each steak one by one first into cornstarch, egg mixture, and then with the seasoned flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and carefully slide single steak into it and wait till golden brown and crispy from both sides.
- Dish out steak on paper towel; season with black paper and salt. Repeat the same procedure with all the steaks.
[Total: 3 Average: 3.3/5]