Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Fried Mutton Chops are considered a delicacy in most Restaurants since they are quite expensive and tasty. This version of Mutton Chops involves par boiling them first and then dipping in a batter to deep fry them. This recipe serves 3 to 4 personsSee Also: Steamed Fried Mutton Chop
Fried Mutton Chops Recipe Ingredients
- Mutton Chops … 1 kg
- Garam Masala … 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste … 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste … 1 tbsp
- Egg … 1
- Lemon Juice … 2 – 3 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder … 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper … 1/4 tsp
- Bread Crumbs … 1/2 Cup
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Oil … For deep frying
Fried Mutton Chops Recipe Cooking Steps
- Mix ¾ tsp salt, lemon juice, garlic paste, ginger paste, chili powder and garam masala in a bowl. Add the chops to it and coat well.
- Place the chops in a pot on low fire till half cooked. Add a little water if necessary.
- Remove from heat.
- Whip the egg with ¼ tsp salt and ½ tsp black pepper.
- Dip the chops into the egg one by one, then coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry.
- Serve with mint chutney and naan.
[Total: 7 Average: 2.4/5]