Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Fried Chicken is a popular Recipe because it is tasty and easy to make. The Chicken is first marinated in spices to give it a spicy and Delicious Taste. Then it is coated with a batter to give it a crispy outer covering. It can be eaten both freshly cooked or cold as a picnic food. Kids love it so its a great Recipe to prepare at Birthday Parties. This Fried Chicken Recipe makes 8 servings easily.See Also: Chicken Tikka Masala
Fried Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken ( Cut Into Pieces ) … 2 kg
- Flour … 4 Cups
- Garlic Salt … 2 tbsp
- Paprika … 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper … 3 tsp
- Egg … 2
- Chicken Seasoning … 2 1/2 tsp
- Water … 1 1/2 Cup
- Salt … 1 tsp
Fried Chicken Recipe Cooking Steps
- Mix 2-2/3 cups flour, garlic salt, paprika, 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper and chicken seasoning in a bag.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, water, salt, remaining flour and pepper.
- Now dip the chicken pieces one by one in the egg mixture, then place in the bag. Seal bag and shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in a deep-fat fryer to 375°.
- Fry the chicken, several pieces at a time, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with ketchup and french fries.
[Total: 17 Average: 3.5/5]