Fish Fillets With Roasted Red Pepper Recipe: Tender and Succulent Pieces of Fish Fillets are topped with a Tantalizing Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise Sauce. It can be served with Green Salad to make the Meal more Nutritious and Filling. The Recipe serves 4 persons easily.See Also: Bourbon Glazed Fish
Fish Fillets With Roasted Red Pepper Recipe Ingredients
- Fish Fillets … 3/4 kg
- Butter … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper ( Freshly Ground ) … 1/4 tsp
- Paprika … 1/4 tsp
- Mayonnaise … 1/2 Cup
- Red Bell Peppers ( Chopped ) … 1/4 Cup
- Cumin ( Roated And Ground ) … 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Clove ( Minced ) … 1
Fish Fillets With Roasted Red Pepper Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Marinate the fish fillets with butter, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
- Place in a greased dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, red bell peppers, cumin and garlic. Blend well.
- Arrange the fish fillets in a dish and pour the mayonnaise mixture on top of it. Enjoy delicious fish fillets with roasted red pepper mayonnaise.