Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Pudding is one of the easiest, quickest and cheapest desserts you can make. It is a classic French dessert made with simple ingredients like milk, sugar and eggs. This protein and calcium rich dessert is a kids favorite and can serve up to 6 persons.
Easy Pudding Recipe Ingredients
- Eggs … 8
- Milk … 1 Litre
- Vanilla Essence … 1 tsp
- Sugar … 6 tbsp
- Sugar for Caramel … 2 tbsp
- Caramel Syrup … 2 tbsp
Easy Pudding Recipe Cooking Steps
- Put a baking mould on stove and add the sugar for caramel to it. Let it cook until sugar melts and turns golden. Keep aside.
- Beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and milk in a clean bowl till sugar dissolves completely.
- Now pour this prepared egg mixture on the golden caramel.
- Preheat an oven at 350F. Place the mould in a pan of water and keep in the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Then take it out of the oven and let it cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate and drizzle with caramel syrup before serving.