Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe is a Yummy and Spicy Dish. As opposed to Chicken Tikka, which is Grilled and served Dry, in this Recipe Chicken is marinated in Yogurt and spices and then served in a Tomato Cream Sauce. Serve with warm Pita Bread or Naan.See Also: Malai Tikka Boti
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken ( Cut Into 4 Pieces ) … 1 kg
- Red chilli Powder … 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder … 1 tsp
- Salt … To taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste … 2 tbsp
- Yoghurt … 1 Cup
- lemon Juice … 2 tbsp
- Red food Color … A Pinch
- Oil … 1/4 Cup
- Onions ( Thinly Sliced And Browned ) … 1/2 Cup
- Cream … 1/2 Cup
- Tomato Puree … 1/2 Cup
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Cooking Steps
- Mix the red chilli powder, yoghurt, salt, lemon juice, garam masala powder, red food color and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the above paste and set aside.
- Leave to rest for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the brown onion. Stir fry a bit.
- Next add in the marinated chicken pieces and tomato puree. Cook for half an hour.
- Finally pour in the cream and close stove.
- Serve hot after giving charcoal smoke.
[Total: 7 Average: 1.6/5]