Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
There are Different types of Samosas Filling Savory, Sweet, Vegetarian & Meaty. This Recipe of Samosas uses Chicken Mince. They are usually prepared at hi Teas, Iftaris and also during the Rainy Season. They can be Enjoyed with a Hot Cup of Tea.See Also: Baked Samosas
Chicken Samosas Recipe Ingredients
- Strips … 18
- Chicken Mince … 1/4 kg
- Oil … 3 tbsp
- Black Pepper ( Crushed ) … 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder … 1 tsp
- All Spice Powder … 1 tsp
- Salt … To taste
- Fresh Coriander ( Chopped ) … 3 tbsp
- Onion ( Chopped ) … 1
- Ginger Garlic Paste … 1 tbsp
- Egg, For Brushing … 1
Chicken Samosas Recipe Cooking Steps
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mince chicken to it.
- Cook with ginger garlic paste.
- Add crushed black pepper, red chili powder, all spice powder and salt to taste.
- Saute it and leave to cool.
- Lastly add the chopped onions and fresh coriander.
- Now place the filling in the strips and brush the edges with egg and fold it.
- In a pan, heat oil and deep fry the samosas till golden and crisp. Serve with tamarind chutney.
[Total: 3 Average: 2.7/5]