Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Chicken Reshmi Kebabs, as the name suggests, are Soft and Juicy kebabs, usually made with Chicken Meat. Reshmi kabab is extra tender, soft and velvety due to the way it is cooked. It can be served with Naan, Chutney and Salad.See Also: Chicken Malai Kebabs Recipe
Chicken Reshmi Kebab Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken Mince … 1 kg
- Onion ( Chopped ) … 1
- Corriander Bunch ( Chopped ) … 1
- Green Chillies ( Chopped ) … 4-5
- Coconut ( Roasted And Powdered ) … 2 tbsp
- Almonds ( Roasted And Powdered ) … 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds ( Roasted And Powdered ) … 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds ( Roasted And Powdered ) … 1 tsp
- All Spice Powder … 1 tsp
- Green Cardamom … 1/2 tsp
- egg … 1
- Salt … To taste
- Butter … 2 tbsp
- Ginger And Garlic Paste … 2 tbsp
- Bread Slices ( Soaked In Water ) … 2
Chicken Reshmi Kebab Recipe Cooking Steps
- Blend the chicken mince with salt, onion, coriander, green chillies, coconut, almonds, poppy seeds, cumin seeds, all spice powder, egg, ginger garlic paste, green cardamom, butter and bread slices in a food processor.
- Blend so that the mixture is very fine. Let it rest for 30 minutes
- Make long kebab shapes with the skewers.
- If you are cooking in the oven, line up the kebabs on a greased dish and bake. For pan frying, heat oil in a pan, and cook each kebab. To grill, cook over the barbecue, brushing with oil and turning sides.
- Serve reshmi kebabs with chutney and naan.