Preparation time: 15 minutes
Chicken Reshmi Kabab is my Hubby’s Hot Favorite among all other Barbecue items. I picked one of the best Recipes to try after going through a lot of Recipes regarding Reshmi Kabab. It will be my pleasure to share the Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe which I personally have made at home. Try this;
See Also: Seekh Kebab
Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken Mince … ½ kg
- Fats … 1/8 kg
- Onion … 2
- Green Chilies … 4
- All Spice Powder … 1 tsp
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder … 1 tsp
- Roasted Coriander Powder … 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder … 2 tbsp
- Ginger / Garlic Paste … 2 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander ( Chopped ) … 2 tbsp
- Mint ( Chopped ) … 2 tbsp
- Chinese Salt … 1 tsp
- Fresh Cream … 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil … as required
Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe Cooking Steps
- Chop chicken mince, fats, onion, fresh coriander, mint, green chilies and salt together in the chopper.
- Mix well Chinese salt, red chili powder, all spice powder, coriander powder, roasted cumin powder and fresh cream into the chicken mixture.
- Shape the mixture into Reshmi Kabab, put on skewers, drizzle some cooking oil and then it’s up to you to grill the kebabs or bake in the oven.
Delicious Chicken Reshmi Kababs are ready to serve with naan and chatni.