Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
An authentic Italian meal that can be served as dinner along with assorted vegetables, mushrooms or a variety of breads. It is cheesy and melts straight in your mouth. The recipe below serves 2 persons and is simply delicious.
See Also: Italian Burger Recipes
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken Breasts ( Skinned and Boned ) … 2
- Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs … 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour … 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Flakes … 1/2 tsp
- Egg Whites ( Beaten ) … 2
- Oil … 1 tbsp
- Mozarella Cheese ( Shredded ) … 1 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese ( Grated ) … 1/4 Cup
- Tomato Sauce … 1/2 Cup
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe Cooking Steps
- Flatten chicken by placing between two sheets of plastic using a rolling pin.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, flour, and ground red chilli flakes in a bowl and set aside.
- Dip the chicken breast in beaten egg whites first. Then coat with breadcrumb mixture. Repeat both steps again.
- Now repeat the procedure with the other chicken breast.
- Cook the chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Next place the chicken breasts in a lightly greased baking dish. Top evenly with Tomato Sauce, Parmesan cheese and Mozarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.