Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken meat ( Cooked and cubed ) … 2 Cups
- Butter … 1 tbsp
- Green Onions ( Chopped ) … 1/2 Cup
- Garlic Powder … 1/2 tsp
- Green Bell Peppers ( Diced ) … 1 Can
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup … 1 Can
- Sour Cream … 1/2 Cup
- Cheddar Cheese ( Shredded ) … 1 Cup
- Tortillas … 6
- Milk … 1/4 Cup
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a saucepan and melt the butter in it. Saute the green onion until tender for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, green bell peppers, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Mix well.
- Separate 3/4 of this sauce and set aside. In the remaining 1/4 sauce, add the chicken and 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up. Place the seam side down in a greased baking dish.
- Mix 3/4 of the sauce with the milk and spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas. Top it off with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes till cheese is bubbly.
[Total: 4 Average: 4.5/5]