Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Bihari kheema is dry Minced Beef cooked in aromatic spices to give it a wonderful taste. This Delightful Main Course Recipe of Bihari Kheema can be prepared in approximately 30 minutes and good to serve around 2-4 people.See Also : Matar Kheema
Bihari Kheema Recipe Ingredients
- Minced Beef … 1/2 kg
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Red Chilies … 3
- White Cumin … 1 tsp
- Small Cardamom … 6
- Black Chick Peas … 1 tbsp
- Oil … 2 tbsp
- Ginger Paste … 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste … 1/2 tbsp
- Bihari Masala … 1 tbsp
- Yoghurt … 1 Cup
- Lemon … 2
- Green Chillies … 4
- Mint leaves ( Chopped ) … For garnish
- Onion ( Thinly Sliced ) … 1
Bihari Kheema Recipe Cooking Steps
- Grind together the coriander seeds, white cumin, red chillies and small cardamom in the grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan and add in onion. Fry till they are golden brown and remove and keep aside.
- Add the minced beef , salt , ginger paste, garlic paste, ground masala, bihari masala, yogurt, lemon juice and green chilies in the same pan.
- Cook on slow flame till the water dries.
- Serve it garnish it with fried onions and mint leaves.