Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Chicken breast can be prepared in many ways – grilled, baked or fried. But the Bbq way of cooking chicken breast is the best. This recipe is a traditional Pakistani recipe having a spicy and tasty flavor. It can be enjoyed with naan or roti and salad. The recipe below serves 4 persons easily.
See Also: Grilled Fish Recipe
BBQ Chicken Breast on the Grill Ingredients
- Chicken Breasts … 4
- Lime Juice … 2 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder … 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder … 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala … 1 tsp
- Ginger Paste … 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste … 1 tsp
- Salt … 1 tsp
- Orange Food Color or Tandoori Color … Pinch
BBQ Chicken Breast on the Grill Cooking Steps
- Make slits on chicken pieces with a sharp knife.
- Marinate chicken with red chili powder, salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, lime juice, chaat masala and orange food color/ tandoori color. Coat the chicken well with all the above spices. Let it rest for 4-5 hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat the BBQ grill and cook chicken on it for 15-20 minutes, changing sides frequently.
- Serve hot with naan, roti or chapatti and a fresh salad.