Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Basa Fish And Sweet Potato Curry: Basa Fish is a Tender and Meaty Fish that is ideal in Stews and Soup Recipes. This Curry takes 30 minutes to put together and is satisfying and wholesome. It can be served as a Main Course at Parties along with Boiled or Steamed Rice.See Also: Crispy Basa Fish
Basa Fish And Sweet Potato Curry Recipe Ingredients
- Fish Fillets … 2-3
- Onion ( Chopped ) … 1
- Garlic Cloves ( Minced ) … 3
- Ginger ( Minced ) … 1
- Sweet Potato ( Diced ) … 1
- Coconut Oil … 2 tbsp
- Chilli Pepper ( Chopped ) … 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Spinach … 3 Cups
- Vegetable Broth … 2 Cups
- Coconut Milk … 1 Cup
- Curry Blend ( Mixture Of Ground Coriander, Turmeric, Cardamom, Cumin, Dry Mustard And Cayenne ) … 1 tbsp
Basa Fish And Sweet Potato Curry Recipe Cooking Steps
- Heat a large pot with coconut oil and toss the onions in it.
- Saute the onion for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chopped chilli pepper, and all seasonings. Stir fry for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add sweet potato and the broth. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season the fish fillets with a little salt and pepper and add to the stew.
- Pour the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes.
- Finally add the spinach leaves and stir them in. Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges. Delicious Basa fish and sweet potato curry is ready to eat.