Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Banana Cake Recipe: Creamy And Sweet, Bananas are a favorite food for everyone from infants to elders. They are a good source of Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber. This Banana Cake is a very versatile and easy Cake Recipe. It is Moist and Delicious and can be eaten anytime whether at Breakfast or as a Tea Time Snack. The same batter can be used to make Banana Bread and Muffins. The Banana Bread goes well with Chocolate or Cream Cheese Frosting.See Also: Carrot Cake
Banana Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Flour … 2 1/2 Cups
- Baking Soda … 1 tbsp
- Salt … 1 pinch
- Butter … 1/2 Cup
- White Sugar … 1 Cup
- Brown Sugar … 3/4 Cup
- Eggs … 2
- Ripe Bananas ( Mashed ) … 4
- Buttermilk … 2/3 Cup
- Walnuts ( Chopped ) … 1/2 Cup
Banana Cake Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a large baking pan.
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and cream the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Now toss in the bananas.
- Next add the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and fold well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven, and place on a damp tea towel to cool.
Banana Cake is ready to server. 🙂
If you like this recipe don’t forget to share this with your friends & family with the help of social share icons.
[Total: 10 Average: 3.6/5]