Arabic Foods are famous for being Healthy in their origin along with the unique taste. You must have tried Different types of Biryani but today i thought it great to share with you Arabic Chicken Biryani Recipe. I hope you will definitely enjoy this Special Arabic Taste of Biryani.See Also: Mutton Biryani
Arabic Chicken Biryani Recipe Ingredients
- Whole Chicken ( Cut Into 8 Pieces ) … 1200gm
- Water … 2000 Ml Or 8 Cups
- Dried Limes … 2
- Knorr Chicken Cubes … 2
- Basmati Rice ( Washed And Soaked ) … 1500 g
- Ghee / Oil … 2 tbsp or as required
- Onion ( Sliced ) … 3 medium
- Yogurt … 250 g
- Ground Black Pepper … ¾ tsp
- Ground Cumin … ¾ tsp
- Ground Coriander … ¾ tsp
- Turmeric Powder … ¾ tsp
- Ground Cardamom … ¾ tsp
- Garlic ( Crushed ) … 3 Cloves
- Salt ( Remember Chicken Cubes Are Always Salty ) … To Taste
- Ground Saffron ( Soaked In ¼ Cup Or 60ml Hot Water ) … 1 tsp
Arabic Chicken Biryani Recipe Cooking Steps
- Place chicken pieces and water in a large pot, bring to boil and remove froth as it appears. Add the dried limes and Knorr Chicken cubes. Cover and let the chicken simmer over low flame for 30-40 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the stock and then add rice to the stock and bring them to boil for 10 minutes or until almost cooked. Drain and set the rice aside.
- Heat cooking oil in an open mouth skillet; fry onion into it till golden brown; add chicken and stir thoroughly.
- Add garlic and fry for few minutes; add yogurt and all above mentioned ground spices into the chicken and cover with half of the boiled rice.
- Pour in half of the saffron water and spread the remaining half of the rice; shower the remaining saffron water and cover.
- Let Arabic Chicken Biryani be cocked thoroughly over very low flame for 30 minutes or till the rice are thoroughly done.
- Dish out Biryani; garnish with roasted nuts and serve hot.
[Total: 8 Average: 3.1/5]