Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Apple Cake is the perfect Autumn Dessert. It is made of Chunks of Apples and Nuts, all soaked with a warm glaze Topping. This Cake is best served warm straight from the oven with a dollop of Whipped Cream or a Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. This absolutely Delicious, Moist and Dense Apple Cake, with a Caramel Taste, will melt right in your mouth.
See Also: Coconut Cake
Apple Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Flour … 3 Cups
- Sugar … 2 Cups
- Baking Soda … 1 tsp
- Salt … 1/2 tsp
- Eggs … 3
- Vanilla Essence … 2 tsp
- Vegetable Oil … 1 Cup
- Apples ( Finely Chopped ) … 3 Cups
- Apple Juice … 1/2 Cup
- Walnuts … 1 Cup
Ingredients For Glaze Topping
Apple Cake Recipe Cooking Steps
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Combine well and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, oil, apple juice and vanilla essence.
- Stir in the apples and nuts.
- Add the egg mixture to dry ingredients.
- Spread the prepared batter in a greased pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Now in a small saucepan combine the brown sugar, butter and cream. Cook and stir till the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle the warm sauce over the apple cake, so it can seep into the cake.
- Enjoy this irresistible super moist apple cake with tea, coffee or milk.